It is the perfect solution for those who want to fully reconstruct, define and cover gaps, or fill-in over plucked brows. Results last anywhere from 1-3 years depending on skin type and lifestyle. It is strongly recommended to get annual touch-up.
- Avoid Alcohol 24 hours prior to the procedure.
- You have to be off Accutane for at least one year.
- Avoid Retin-A , chemical peel discontinued for at least 30 days prior to the procedure.
- Smoking will cause the pigment to fade.
- laser removal cause the pigment to fade premature or look blurry . There is change that the pigment won’t take at all.
- Botox or skin plumping injections such Restylane, you must wait until these treatment have worn off, (30 Days)
- Do not pluck , wax your eyebrows, or have electrolysis done at least one week prior to your procedure.
- Microblading will NOT be Performed if you are pregnant.
- You may shower 24 hours after the procedure. Apply ointment on the procedure area before and after shower. Avoid water in the procedure area as much as possible until eyebrows heals.
- Avoid sauna or heat and exercise that cause sweeting for 2-3 days .
- Do not go pool, lake or any tanning facility for the next 2 weeks.
- It is natural you skin will flaking , or dry skin natural exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring or infection.
- Avoid, facial peel, Retin]A cause permanent cosmetics to fade.
- Plan on scheduling your touch=up within 30
Healing Process and What to Expect
The day After
First time Services $500
Touch-up 30 days (included in the initial price)
Microshading Brow $320 to $380
Touch-up within 6 – 12 months: $200
Touch-up within 1 years: $250
Touch-up within 2-3 years: $400
Touch-up after 3 years: Full Price
New Clients Retouch-up $400