This signature semi-permanent makeup treatment is modern & revolutionary. Microblading can transform your face, by creating your eyebrows strand-by-strand, for the most natural-looking results; perfectly filled-in, and balanced. The eyebrow shape & color is custom-made to your facial structure. Microblading is the process of implanting cosmetic pigments into the upper dermis of the skin with a manual hand-tool to create the appearance and thin lines that blend seamlessly with your real hair of natural hair.
It is the perfect solution for those who want to fully reconstruct, define and cover gaps, or fill-in over plucked brows. Results last anywhere from 1-3 years depending on skin type and lifestyle. It is strongly recommended to get annual touch-up.
- Avoid Alcohol 24 hours prior to the procedure.
- You have to be off Accutane for at least one year.
- Avoid Retin-A , chemical peel discontinued for at least 30 days prior to the procedure.
- Smoking will cause the pigment to fade.
- laser removal cause the pigment to fade premature or look blurry . There is change that the pigment won’t take at all.
- Botox or skin plumping injections such Restylane, you must wait until these treatment have worn off, (30 Days)
- Do not pluck , wax your eyebrows, or have electrolysis done at least one week prior to your procedure.
- Microblading will NOT be Performed if you are pregnant.
- You may shower 24 hours after the procedure. Apply ointment on the procedure area before and after shower. Avoid water in the procedure area as much as possible until eyebrows heals.
- Avoid sauna or heat and exercise that cause sweeting for 2-3 days .
- Do not go pool, lake or any tanning facility for the next 2 weeks.
- It is natural you skin will flaking , or dry skin natural exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring or infection.
- Avoid, facial peel, Retin]A cause permanent cosmetics to fade.
- Plan on scheduling your touch=up within 30
Healing Process and What to Expect
The day After
It will appear to dark , This is temporary. You will see pigment in both layers of your skin (Epidermis and dermis) The top Layer of your skin sheds and renews itself.The second layer of skin will be long lasting. The color will lighten .
You may have swelling, redness and tenderness . It is important use ointment over the affected area. . To 4 to 5 days your skin will begin to peel and color look uneven. The color will gradually star to reappear after tow weeks .
You May see unevenness and have areas fade more so than others., which is normal, it is part of healing and your eyebrows will treated at the follow-up appointment. Every person deserve personalized and exclusive service.
First time Services $550
Touch-up 30 days (included in the initial price)
Microshading Brow $320 to $380
Touch-up within 6 – 12 months: $250
Touch-up within 1 years: $250
Touch-up within 2-3 years: $400
Touch-up after 3 years: Full Price
New Clients Retouch-up $390